ATTENTION: People have been telling me that this post is preceded by a security announcement. I hereby assure you that all links here included are legitimate. yet highly shocking and potentially threatening to the status quo, hence the need to block it. Please don’t fall for that, and demand for internet freedom, we have to recover the internet and regulate the companies operating it!
In this article I will try and resume my perspective and attempt to comprehensively connect the dots between Covid19, the market economy, 5G, civilization diseases, vaccines, mass manipulation, authoritarian states as well as the commercialization and weaponization of our data. This is the time and age we call the Anthropocene
These are seemingly unrelated topics, yet I’ll try and weave a narrative connecting them in a hopefully understandable, documented and comprehensive way.
It will also provide ways out, trust and hope in a radiant future for humanity and all life on Earth.
Human beings have a need for social acceptance and a deep drive to conform to social norms and conditioning. This has been studied since very long ago by two very famous experiments: the Solomon Asch Conformity Experiment and the Stanley Milgram Experiment on social conditioning, unfortunately, recent studies suggest that we are even more compliant today.
As Charles Eisenstein wrote in his latest and brilliant essay The Coronation, I too was also constantly looking for the collapse of this absurd and autophagic economic and financial system. We were always waiting for when it would come, when the system would collapse, and every single time that there was a possibility of real change and of sanitizing the system, it’d quickly turnaround and carry on. And now, unexpected and suddenly, it is here and now, and we can see myriads of possible realities being displayed in front of us. While some people can see the Himalayas at a great distance, many for the first time in their lives, others can actually see the bottom of the canals in Venice, fish and wildlife return, even though clear water doesn’t mean clean water, and pollution decreased worldwide. I who have often been in discussions and sometimes heated debate with other people, am ecstatic to see that we can actually reduce all the pollution levels. And yes, the increase in hygiene and health care may actually reduce the overall mortality rates this season. And we’ve been able to shut down the whole economy and reduce pollution tremendously, that the WHO estimates to claim 7 million lives a year worldwide from air pollution alone, saving an estimated 20 times more lives than this plandemic will ever take.
Whilst probably the majority of humankind is still vibrating in fear of unavoidable death and the illusion of separation, a growing critical mass of light-bearers is leading the way in creating mass meditations to create a Maharishi Effect, or global healing by meditating every day for 5 minutes at 11am and 11pm on the future that we wish to manifest as encouraged by ground-breaking biologist and epigeneticist Bruce Lipton.
Many great thinkers are pondering on the positive possibilities opened by this once in a lifetime event and dreaming of a brave new world of beautiful probabilities. I especially like Charles Eisenstein’s essay, The Coronation, Jeremy Lent’s Coronavirus Spells the End of the Neoliberal Era. What’s Next, Jane Goodall’s message of hope or Joanna Macy’s, The Shambala Warrior in times of Great Turning.
Many highly intelligent or critical people that I’ve met don’t seem to fully connect the dots or be willing to believe that technology could be harmful. There seems to be an unwillingness to question deep-held assumptions that the system, the companies we trust our lives, our children, our present and future with could be actually harmful to us or even more, actively deceiving and manipulating us, possibly not motivated by our wellbeing but by profit.
It is most telling that, even though we’ve had several decades of high-profile cover-up cases such as asbestos, tobacco, DDT and agent orange, to name but a few, we still trust our food and health to criminal corporations. One of them being Monsanto, the company that produced Agent Orange and now produces cancer-inducing Roundup. Monsanto knew of the danger of Agent Orange to humans when it was sprayed in the order of more than 20 millions of gallons in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, and this long before it was bought out by corporate giant Bayer, an offspring of IG Farben who worked for the Nazi regime. These are the companies that we trust our food supply with?
It’s the same as the supercriminal Bill Gates is doing. From geoengineering to GMOs, to more GMOs, to inserting digital IDs in vaccines (replacing the need for microchips to control people), to compulsory vaccination, to 5G, this tax-evading, scheming billionaire is involved in everything bad under the sun! There is now a big petition for the Whitehouse to investigate his crimes against humanity, so please sign and share it! Also, please refuse any vaccines with nanotechnology, and most vaccines anyway. Please inform yourself, I recommend a series of documentaries from Ty and Charlene Bollinger starting soon on the Truth about Vaccines. You can also fact-check the alleged fact-checkers, and make an internet search on “internet of bodies” to better understand what this supercriminal is up to.
The Cambridge Analytica scandal ongoing investigations show that the deception runs very, very deep, and most likely it is still ongoing by plenty of other companies that unscrupulously exploit consumers and unknowing targets of online or ideological subversion, deception and manipulation tactics, or to merely better track and spy on us.
I thought until recently that Mr. Trump was evil on Earth, yet I should have already noticed that all the mainstream media are against him, and that should be a major takeaway that he is not actually doing such a bad job, as they seem to have a knack at only defending the utmost horrible people and initiatives on this planet. His dismantling of TTIP should’ve been an indicator of that as well, and this video from his campaign also says a whole lot.
My view on this virus is that it has been largely a plandemic. The virus exists (even though it is a lab-made virus, a hybrid between a coronavirus and an HIV strand, as Luc Montaigner, the virologist Nobel laureate for the sequencing of the HIV clearly states) and it can be nasty, yet it mostly kills people with compromised immune systems or with one to several other serious conditions. The role of the media has been tremendously powerful and absolutely horrific in promoting a fear-based agenda. This shows me that humanity clearly needs to reconnect because we have become lost, we depend exclusively on others for our security, food and sustenance. There are a few independent and reliable sources of information on this pandemic, yet the media suppression blanket has been massive, truly impressive. Anyone who doesn’t fall into the hysteria and fear-mongering agenda is swiftly yet surely discredited by several pundits. I personally recommend Facts on Covid19, by an anonymous Swiss Doctor. It is by far the most comprehensive source of independent, accurate and reliable information around. Then there is also Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi and Professor Jorn Ioannidis, amongst many others, there is evermore an increasing number of experts calling out the current panic and fear mantra.
Covid19 and 5G relationship
We live in the Anthropocene, where the human influence and activities on ecosystems has a tremendous impact. This had led to a steep increase in chronic diseases (so-called civilization diseases), many lives claimed, severe loss of quality of life, huge costs to healthcare systems. Whilst I deeply admire and respect Jane Goodall and her view that this pandemic was brought about by our disrespect for nature and mistreatment of animals, I suspect that this is really a hybrid lab-made virus. Also, the Fauci and Bill Gates connection is highly dubious and suspect, and Bill Gates seems really to be a supercriminal who must be brought down and taken to justice. This timeline alone is highly suspicious and warrants criminal investigation:
– October 18th, Event 201 happens at the John Hopkins University (yes, that one): http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
– November, Bill Gates, in a Netflix series, hosts an episode about an imminent pandemic: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11244670/
– December 18th patient Zero in China
– January the new Netflix series is out, called “Pandemic”: https://www.netflix.com/pt/title/81026143
– March 13th Bill Gates leaves Microsoft for good “to dedicate more time to philanthropic priorities including global health and development (…)”: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/focusing-my-time-bill-gates/
The Nobel laureate for Medicine and Biophysics attributed to Luc Montaigner for mapping the HIV genome, recently came out on French National TV stating that the virus is clearly manmade, a hybrid between a coronavirus and a strand of HIV, that it had to be made in a lab, that Wuhan had a lab with those abilities and had been known for testing with coronaviruses and looking for HIV vaccines, and towards the end (and even though the flustered journalists tried to silence and even discredit him) he also advised that certain electromagnetic waves and frequencies can change DNA and RNA sequences and may have contributed to the pathogenic potential of Covid19.
Emeritus Professor Doctor Martin Pall, professor of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Science at the Washington State University, USA, is one of the world’s foremost experts in the influence of EMFs and EMF on human tissues and on all life. He has published a number of ground-breaking papers, notably on the role of voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs), rated one of the top and most cited medical papers by Global Medical Discovery in 2013. In a recent paper on this pandemic, he stated: “The question that is being raised here is not whether 5G is responsible for the virus, but rather whether 5G radiation, acting via VGCC activation may be exacerbating the viral replication or the spread or lethality of the disease”. After presenting many scientific papers that show a causality link between serious complications and EMF exposure, he concludes: “These all argue that 5G radiation is likely to greatly exacerbate the spread of the coronavirus and to greatly increase the lethality of the infections produced by it. The good news is that it is likely that those of us that live in areas with no 5G radiation and who avoid other EMFs wherever possible will probably escape much of the impacts of this prospective global pandemic. It is highly probable that one of the best things Wuhan can do to control the epidemic in the city is to turn off the 4G/5G system.”
The evidence that humankind is playing with fire by exposing the whole ecosphere to electric and electromagnetic frequencies and radiation is overwhelming. Here are some links, yet there is plenty more independent research, not paid by the Telecom industry, that you can research for yourself:
(“Bioeffects are clearly established to occur with very low exposure levels (non-thermal levels) to electromagnetic fields and radiofrequency radiation exposures.”), the largest, widest and longest biological study ever conducted on EMFs.
(portal of the University of Aachen, with thousands of peer-reviewed studies)
There has been a total blackout by the mainstream media and, to my knowledge, only this story has been broadcast thus far.
It is important to say that although there has been a spike in some death rates the data is very inaccurate. There is no gold standard collection method internationally. Some of the shock factor is predicated on the fact that we never discuss death rates of any disease in the world so when we see these numbers for the first time in an unrelated manner totally out of context, we are shocked.
Whilst the whole world is on shutdown until this day (22/04/2020) the deaths officially attributed to Covid19 are 182,740 worldwide and since the beginning of the plandemic. However, normal overall mortality in the US (https://www.euromomo.eu/index.html) is about 8,000 people per day (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/wr/mm6826a5.htm), in Germany about 2,600 people and in Italy about 1,800 people per day. Influenza mortality in the US is up to 80,000 (https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/), in Germany and Italy up to 25,000, and in Switzerland up to 1,500 people per winter. Some sobering numbers in proportion for this historic mistake in the UK.
What to do next?
First and last of all, TURN OFF YOUR TV, cancel your Netflix, Disney+ and all other mainstream media subscriptions!!! Subscribe to independent and alternative, credible news sources.
The mass propaganda and subliminal programming of the mainstream media are huge and must be taken down!
Then there is the need to face reality, to unmask the manufactured consent, elite pedophile rings in Hollywood and Disney, the crooked media as well as the corruption of most of our institutions. We, the people, have the power, not any politician, CEO, or corrupt individual, and where there is light there can be no darkness. As a quote attributed to Margaret Mead brilliantly goes: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world: indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has”. It is very scary that Google has shadow-blocked the Out of Shadows documentary from YouTube, that it is no longer available on searches. That had to be done manually.
Don’t be a Nazi or totalitarian, don’t blindly obey orders of orders and don’t say that you didn’t have a choice, because you always do! We are born free and with the miracle of free will. Please don’t give that up. Cooperation has been one of the key drivers in our evolution, yet please don’t let this cloud your own will and ability to think for yourself.
Some say that there are two forces driving the Universe: love and fear, yet some claim that there is only love, that fear is the absence of love or the most basic level of love. Whatever it is, where there is love there cannot be fear, so choose your vibration wisely, choose love ❤ https://youtu.be/TMWxjk-yWiI
There are a series of immediate, short-term, and medium-long term measures that I believe to be crucial in transforming our society into a healthier, more vibrant one. I certainly do not defend superstates or any return to previous systems, rather an open-source system, iterative and ever-evolving. I’ll split the proposed measures into several types of action, namely:
POLITICAL AND SOCIAL ACTION
* Create an Internet Bill of Rights, for the defense of the rights of all internet users, and with clear limits, guidelines, and orientations for internet service and content providers
* Criminalise the crime of Ecocide (extensive damage, destruction to or loss of ecosystems) at the International Criminal Court (ICC) and as penal law instead of as civil law and addition of Ecocide to the Rome Statute of the ICC
* Approve a World Water Law, upholding the inalienable right of all living beings to pure water (www.codes.earth/waterlaw)
* Dissolve National and Republic Assemblies worldwide and set up local citizen assemblies
* Create constituent assemblies with the goal of drafting and approving new constitutions, with widespread public participation
* Create Salvation Governments, with monthly accountability reports
* Uphold and maintain total transparency in all public services, communications, and dealings with the public
* Disclose the Tesla papers unlawfully taken from Nikolai Tesla upon his death, and disclose free energy plans, as well as contact with alien civilizations, well documented in Roswell and also in the Rapport COMETA delivered to Jacques Chirac and Lionel Jospin in 1999
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL ACTION
* Nationalise all central banks, as well as all other banks. Dissolve the World Bank, the European Central Bank, the Federal Reserve, and the IMF, all Rating Agencies and immediately give back the gold reserves that all member states have given to the Central Banks when they were first constituted
* Extinguish all fiscal paradises and tax havens, and impose a mandatory obligation for all people and companies operating in a country to pay ALL taxes in that country
* Incentivise and promote short circuit market routes and tax non-essential international trade, all luxury goods and non-essential goods
* Implement a universal basic income yes, yet with no conditions or strings attached, no social conditioning or policing, no social credits system
* Fully implement the circular economy, with severe fines and penalties for waste, refuse and any toxic materials
* Guarantee pure water, food and shelter to all human beings
* Implement national reserves and rewilding plans for at least 50% of all public land
* Make strict laws forbidding all private ownership or even private funding of public institutions or institutions concerned with the public good, such as yet not exclusively: World Bank, IFC, UNESCO, WFP, WHO, UN, ICJ, ICC, etc, etc
* Create open-source pharmaceutical and energy companies worldwide
* Break up monopolies and promote transparency
* Promote employee ownership of all large Multinational Corporations (MNCs)
* Nationalise all the basic needs industry, agriculture and services
* Nationalise or open-source all major media outlets and establish severe penalties and fines for media that are proved to be spreading fake news, sensationalistic news and profiting of human disgrace, going up to injunction and shutting down media that are proven to spread unfounded fear or panic or promote private company’s or individual states’ interest
* Create and leverage short circuits of production to consumption, bypassing global trade and incentives, synergizing networks of trust and empowering local communities
* Terminate all property and intellectual rights over works of art, medicine and common goods, as they are the inalienable property of all sentient beings
* Move towards regenerative and organic agriculture, agroforestry, biodynamic, syntropic and permaculture-based
* Citizens fully own their data and have all right to ask for it from any company who processes it. Companies cannot use a person’s data without our express consent
Finally, I leave you with the links to some and people who and that have inspired and still inspire me to this day and that I credit the ideas and proposals I present here to:
Earth Rights Walker, by Dee Kyne: https://www.facebook.com/earthrightswalker/
Codes for a Healthy Earth: https://www.codes.earth/
Global Water Law: http://www.codes.earth/waterlaw
Roots & Shoots, by Jane Goodall: https://www.rootsandshoots.org/
Jane Goodall: https://www.janegoodall.org/
Plum Village, by Thich Nhat Hanh: https://plumvillage.org/
Austin Steinbart: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3SB8FR3144M3DKCZPBXcHg
Gross National Happiness Index Bhutan: http://www.gnhcentrebhutan.org/
New Economics Foundation: https://neweconomics.org/
Biodynamic Association: https://www.biodynamics.com/
Embercombe by Mac Macartney: https://embercombe.org/
Ernst Gotsch: https://agendagotsch.com/en/
Agroforestry Research Trust by Martin Crawford: https://www.agroforestry.co.uk/
Schumacher College: https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/
Bashar, channelled by Darryl Anka: https://www.bashar.org/
Drunvalo Melchizedek: https://www.drunvalo.net/
The Proteus Initiative by Allan Kaplan: http://www.proteusinitiative.org/
The Nature Institute: http://natureinstitute.org/nature/
PEERS and Want to Know, by Fred Burkes: https://www.peerservice.org/ and www.wanttoknow.info
Bruce Lipton: https://www.brucelipton.com/
Arne Naess: http://www.deepecology.org/
Q Anon: https://qalerts.app/
Ervin Laszlo: https://ervinlaszlo.com/
The Club of Budapest: http://clubofbudapest.com/index.php/en/
The Gaia House: https://gaiahouse.co.uk/
Buckminster Fuller Institute: https://www.bfi.org/
Deepak Chopra: https://www.deepakchopra.com/
Transition Network: https://transitionnetwork.org/
Resurgence & Ecologist: https://www.resurgence.org/
Permaculture Research Institute: https://www.permaculturenews.org/
Biomimicry Institute by Janine Benyus: https://biomimicry.org/
Climate and Capitalism: https://climateandcapitalism.com/
4Th International Ecosocialist Encounters: https://alterecosoc.org/?lang=en